background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Griffin is One Month Old!


Well, everyone told us not to...but we blinked...and our baby boy is one month old today!  Where in the world has the time gone?  During his first month, Griffin has blessed us with some amazing experiences that we will forever cherish as parents.  He's growing and changing every day, and although he may be a little spoiled, we couldn't ask for a better baby!


We've experienced lots of "firsts" this month!  First baths in the big boy bathtub, first visit to church, first Fourth of July, and first time going swimming...just to name a few!  Some of the things he loves are his paci, his musical elephant from his friend Courtney, going for rides in the car, and snuggling with his mommy and daddy.


 I love the time we spend together when he wakes up in the morning.  He's always in the sweetest mood, and if I'm lucky, I get a little grin from him every once in a while!  We read books, talk about life, and he even lets me sing to him and doesn't shed a tear!  It's bittersweet to watch him grow, and like everyone says...they don't stay little for long.



You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.  You make me happy when skies are gray.  You'll never know dear, how much I love you.  Please don't take my sunshine away.

No comments:

Post a Comment