background

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Griffin meets Barrett!

Hey!  I've got a toy just like this!



Today, Griffin and I had lunch with my friend, Mary McCullough, and her super cute little man, Barrett!  They traveled all the way from Northern KY to visit with us and let the boys meet for the very first time.  We went to the new Chuy's restaurant armed with a stroller, a car seat, two diaper bags, and all the extras... I'm sure they were nervous to see us roll in!  We had so much fun catching up and talking "all things baby"!  It's so funny how much your conversations change once these guys come into the picture :)  Griffin was intrigued by Barrett's Cheerio eating skills, and I was equally amazed by how much he'd grown since the last time I'd seen him!  He's one handsome (and tall!) little man!  Mary brought Griffin a sweet little gift, and a great cookbook full of yummy new baby food recipes!  It's so much fun watching Griffin try new foods...I can't wait to try them all out!
Mary, BAM, and Griff!

Can I have some?!
After lunch, Griffin and I went to the mall to look around and do a little Christmas shopping.  I'm sure after spending an hour in Victoria's Secret, he would've much rather gone wherever Barrett was going!!!
Really, Mom?!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you both today! I love me some Griffin even more now that I've gotten to hold him and squeeze him :-) Have a wonderful first Thanksgiving together and see y'all really soon, ok!?

    ReplyDelete