background

Friday, December 23, 2011

Half Way To One!

It's hard to believe, but Griffin is half way to one today! Six months have flown by, and it seems like just yesterday when he was placed in my arms for the very first time. He continues to amaze me every day...and while I realize this is all part of growing up, I'd love to be able to press the pause button and continue everything in slow motion!
He loves chatting and singing along to Itsy Bitsy Spider and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and believe it or not, enjoys hearing Mommy sing You Are My Sunshine :). We're still trying out new foods, and he loves helping me cook. Maybe because I let him lick the spoon after each new batch of baby food?! He's been gearing up for his first Christmas, and he even got an early present this week! Since his favorite new past-time is "bouncing", I thought it was only fitting for him to have a big stuffed Tigger to bounce along with!
Something fun we've learned this month is Pattycake! He loves clapping my hand with one of his own to make the Pattycake noise! And now, he Pattycakes on everything :). He's also really digging his paci these days, and found a cute new way to hold it...with his thumb stuck inside! It never fails...if he's playing on the floor, it's only a matter of time before he's got a paci hooked on his shirt, one in his mouth, and one in each hand!
We're supposed to go for his six month check up at the beginning of the year, and I can't wait to see how he's grown! Happy six months, Griff! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment