background

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I guess it's better late than never... If you haven't noticed by my lack of posts lately, blogging has become a tad bit difficult with G man running around all over the place!  And to be completely honest, I'd much rather spend my time playing with him than sitting in front of the computer :)  These next few posts will be a catch up on some of the big events that have happened over the past month.

Josh chose to celebrate his first Father's Day with a huge bison burger from Ted's Montana Grill :)   If you ask me, he racked up on gifts this year, too!  While I'm sure he loved the new Oakley's for his big golf trip, I think his favorite gift was the homemade card Griffin painted for him....he loved it!  Almost as much as Griffin enjoyed getting dirty and painting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment