background

Monday, September 19, 2011

Josh's Birthday Weekend

    



Earlier this month, we traveled to Northern KY to celebrate Josh's birthday.  We stopped at World of Golf in Florence, KY and played a round of putt putt before heading to Newport on the Levee for dinner.  Griffin tagged along for all 18 holes, and helped me score my very first hole in one!  (Something Josh couldn't manage to do that day!)  For some reason, we quit keeping score half way through the game, so I'm not sure who actually came out on top...  But since it was his birthday, we'll just say I let him win!

Hole in One!

The weather was beautiful and we had a great time walking around at the Levee.  Griffin got to see the big bridge and lots of boats, and enjoyed listening to the salsa band that played later that night.






Josh devoured a huge plate of food at Hofbrauhaus....and although I couldn't get him to do the "Chicken Dance" on the table, I think it's safe to say that he enjoyed his first birthday as a Daddy!
Dancing to the German music!

No comments:

Post a Comment