background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Look who's rolling over!

On my belly...again!
This morning while I was getting ready for work, I placed Griffin on his blanket for a little tummy time with his toys.  As I picked up my hair dryer to finish drying my hair, I just happened to look down at the floor.... And there, right before my eyes, Griffin slowly tucked his arm down under his body and began to twist.  I watched in amazement as he kicked his little leg on over and ended up on his back.  I couldn't believe it, but there he was, smiling as big as ever as if to be thinking, "That was fun!"  I quickly put him back on his belly to see if he would do it again...this time for the camera!  Apparently he got a little camera shy, so we'll try again tonight to see if I can catch him in action!



Woah!

Did you just see that, mom!?

No comments:

Post a Comment