background

Monday, March 5, 2012

Finally...some snow!!

Our beautiful drive this morning :)
Just when I was beginning to think we would make it an entire season without snow, mother nature threw another curve ball into the crazy winter/spring mix we've had.  Just days ago, it was sunny and almost 70 degrees...and we were hanging out at the golf course for the first time this year.  Then, this morning we woke up to almost 6 inches of this mysterious white stuff falling from the sky!

I have to admit that I was a little excited to see the accumulation... especially since Griffin has never really experienced a good snow.  Of course, I was scheduled to work today, so we couldn't take full advantage of the snow day...but we snapped a few pictures this morning to document another "first" for little G!

Checking out the snow flakes falling!

No thanks, now where's this SAND you're telling me about?!

No comments:

Post a Comment