background

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blue/White Scrimmage

Yesterday, mommy, daddy, and I got all decked out in our UK gear to go watch the Blue/White Scrimmage at Rupp Arena.  We sat four rows off the floor and daddy was excited about our great seats.  Nobody asked me, but I thought we were a little too close...those guys are GIANTS!  Mommy stood me up so I could watch them run up and down the court, and the camera guy put me up on the big screen!  I'm not sure what all the fuss was about, I was just eating my fingers!



Everyone around us kept talking about some guy named John Wall who was sitting across from us on the other side of the court.  Apparently he's a pretty big deal...something like a star UK player who now plays for the Washington Wizards in the NBA.  Anyway, at halftime, mommy got this crazy idea to walk across the court and hand me over to the guy.  And would you believe that he took a big marker and wrote all over the back of my new shirt?!  Unbelievable!  Normally mommy gets mad when I get my new clothes dirty...but she and daddy acted like it was the greatest thing ever.  Strangers everywhere kept coming up to see my shirt, and some crazy girl even took my picture.  I don't know what the big deal was, but mommy says I'll thank her later!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment