background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pumpkins, Apple Cider, and Hay Rides, Oh My!

I  love the Fall and everything that comes along with it, and I am so excited to include Griffin in all of the Fall festivities this year!  We took our first trip to the pumpkin patch over the weekend and Griffin was amazed by some of the pumpkins that were as big as he was!  It was cold out, and since Griffin is a little small to be adding apple cider to his bottle, we made sure to bundle up in our cold weather gear!


Our church also held "Grace Fest" this weekend, with hay rides, a petting zoo, hot dog eating contest, and more.  It was fun visiting with friends that we don't see often, and Griffin experienced lots of "firsts"!  I can't wait to see what else is in store this season!
 
Hey!  You're my size!

Meeting Princess Erin
Watching the Hot Dog Eating Contest
Griffin's first hay ride!


1 comment:

  1. Isn't this a fun time of year! I love Griffin's big beautiful eyes. He is a handsome boy... Happy Halloween y'all!

    ReplyDelete